Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Hormones they are a Ragin'

ARRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH......

Man, I am really, really, really sick of being pregnant. Not just the soreness and the sleeplessness, but the size! I really am at the point where I can't even stand looking in the mirror anymore. At 34 weeks I have only gained 19 pounds, but why does it look like I have gained 50? I am starting to see it in my face, and don't even me started on my thighs! For the LOVE!

I know what you're all thinking... "It's all going to be worth it once you see your precious baby girl..." Yes, it will be worth it. But I haven't seen her yet. And she is still in there making me fat.

I think (but am not certain) that maybe my husband is getting tired of the largeness too. The other day he called me a beef cake and today he said I have a pregnant butt (whatever that means).

I am sure that 90 percent of this rant is due to my hormones, and tomorrow I may look back on this blog and ask why the heck I put this vain, self-focused rant on the internet for all to see. Blame it on the h-ho-hormones!

I've also been super sleep deprived lately. For some reason it's impossible to fall asleep at night (no matter how tired I am) and I have to take lots of naps during the day. Luckily I am not working right now so I have time to catch up on the missed rest.

Baby is moving so much as I am typing this that I see my stomach moving all over the place from the corner of my eye. I am staring at the computer screen, but I can still see my belly moving like it's a goopy gelatin mold. WEIRD! Maybe that's one thing I WILL miss about being pregnant... feeling baby girl dance inside me!

Well, that's all I have for now. Guess I'll try and get some shut eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment