Wednesday, November 9, 2011

2nd Trimester Love

I think I am falling in love with this baby....It's about time!
My hubby and I have ALWAYS been excited, but it is hard to feel love for something that doesn't really seem to exist yet. Now that my bump is showing more and more now, and that our ultrasound pictures show what looks like a REAL BABY, I can't help but love the little human growing inside of me. I have even caught myself affectionately rubbing my tummy lately--something I swore I would never do!

I also have been reading up a storm...I can't get enough pregnancy information inside my brain! I have always been a big reader and have a rather [unhealthy] habit of collecting lots and lots of books. Reading also helps me love my baby more and more. For example, I just found out that our baby already has his or her fingerprints! Not even 14 weeks along yet, and the little baby has something that sets it apart from every other baby out there... NEAT! Our baby is also now the size of a clenched fist... as I look down at my own clenched fist, I can't help but think how big that is. That thing is inside of me?????

I know this isn't the longest or most exciting update, but it's all I have for now! Big and exciting post coming tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment