Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hormonal Pregnant Lady

People always told me to beware of the "hormones" during pregnancy. They told me that I would be on an emotional roller coaster, and that Jacob would be in for the ride of his life! Boy, I was not expecting those people to be SO right. My emotions lately have been absolutely bizarre--feelings I didn't even know existed!

I feel bad for Jacob, because I honestly don't know if he knows how to handle them. Unfortunately for him, he is probably the only person I really share my feelings with, so he sort of gets dumped on in a sense. I am lucky to have a very patient husband, but I am sure he is still confused and probably annoyed.

I feel confused too...but I think that is just one of the MANY emotions I have been experiencing lately. The past couple days have been really hard, probably for both of us. I don't really know how to what to do with these emotions, or in what pocket of my brain to place them. They make me feel sad and overwhelmed.

Part of the mega multitude of wacky emotions is stress. This has been an absolutely crazy couple of months for me. I am trying to juggle managing a coffee shop full time, going to school full time in my final semester, participating in an internship, and being a part of my church's worship team. On top of that, I still need to be a good wife and a good mommy to the baby inside of me. It is harder than I ever thought it would be, and it is even harder to look after my health. My husband keeps telling me I need to let something go, but I feel that the commitments have already made and it is too late for me to back out.

I am not writing for a pity party...I am fully confident that I have a great support system. My husband is my rock, BOTH of our families are amazing, and I have some great friends who I know would always be there for me. It's just been a hard couple weeks. I know it's all part of the process, and I guess that's why I am sharing it on my blog. It's a part of the journey I am on. Thanks for reading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment