Friday, October 14, 2011

10 Weeks and it Feels so Good!

Wow, I simply cannot believe I am already so close to the 2nd trimester. It is insane how quickly time can pass by. Believe it or not, I have not felt nauseated in the past couple days, praise Jesus! I went through a good two weeks of horror... and now I feel like a whole new person! I certainly don't want to jinx anything, but I feel great, as of now. In fact, I went to the gym today for the first time in four weeks. With my nausea and exhaustion, I just wasn't able to go. However, today after 30 minutes on the elliptical and 10 on the treadmill, I felt wonderful!

Tomorrow is my first doctor's appointment without an ultrasound. I am not even sure what they are going to do...so I feel a bit apprehensive. With all of the health issues I have had going on this past year, the last thing I want to do is put my feet in some stirrups again. I sure hope they don't ask me to! It is also the first appointment Jacob won't be attending. Since there is no ultrasound, there really isn't much for him to see.

I am already having trouble fitting into my jeans and work pants. I am not really sure how soon other "pregnants" start showing, but I have definitely developed quite the baby lump. I can already feel my uterus--it is almost the size of a grapefruit! I have been wearing a lot of leggings and dresses lately, but I am sure it won't be long until I need to buy some maternity jeans and maternity yoga pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment