Monday, October 24, 2011

First Baby Item

I thought I should put down in the virtual history books that my MOM and DAD were the first people to buy a baby item for us (aka our baby). After one of our ultrasounds a couple weeks ago, we came home to a neatly wrapped package on our doorstep. Of course, I tore into it and found these two adorable little numbers waiting for me:

These things are so stinking cute and just melted my heart when I saw them. If we have a girl, I am sure she could wear the blue one, but I don't think we could put a little boy in the pink onesie (sorry PLU, no gender-bending for this family).

Since then, we have gotten an adorable baby book from Jacob's mom that I have already started filling out, a free bouncie seat from Dara (Thanks Dara!) and a changing pad.
Can't wait to find out the sex in a month or so and start building up our baby supplies!

No comments:

Post a Comment