Tuesday, October 4, 2011

We have arrived!

I can't even believe that this time in my life has actually come--my husband Jacob and will shortly be entering into the world of parenthood! It is scary and so exhilarating at the same time...I don't even know if I know how to raise a nice kid! Is there a manual somewhere titled "How to make sure your child does not become a brat?" If so, I think we could use it!

Anyway, we arrived here quickly. We were married a little over six months ago on April 2, 2011. We had an amazing wedding filled with family, friends, and a ton of great laughs. It was everything we hoped for; complete with cotton candy, my dream dress, and tons of bright colors.

Here are a couple pics from our special day:














And now, after a whirlwind of amazingness, we are expecting the newest addition to our family on May 15, 2012. Ready or not, here we come!

I know that Jacob is going to be such an incredible father, and his excitement about this whole thing has made me feel so at ease and so comfortable. We are only half way through the 8th week, so I know we still have a lot of adjusting to do. However, things are looking good! I have had crazy awful morning sickness, hardly able to keep down water the past couple of days. I also have had really bad cramps if I move around too much or too fast, so I have had to nix the gym sessions as of late.
Jacob started painting the nursery the other day (an AMAZING COLOR), so I will also have to start posting progress pictures too. SO MUCH TO SHARE WITH YOU ALL! I think I am going to love this whole blogging thing...Can't wait to keep you updated--ultra sound pictures are coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment